Corporate Profile About ALF Techno
Message from CEO
We as a company that combines the functions of development,trading and engineering,
always has a development and planning capabilities that can meet your needs,
we supply a variety of manufacturing equipment to the electronic components industry.
Japan domestic expansion as well,we also expand overseas,the development, planning,
design,production and sale of equipment that takes into account the safety, resource saving
and environmental measures,etc.in order to create a clean environment in the affluent society.
Electronic components and automobile relation and,well the manufacturing equipment of
its related fields,and established a system of development and technical service of
new technologies to meet the needs of any industry,we aim to be further developed.
- Trade Name
- ALF TECHNO CO., LTD.
- Head Office
- 2-34-41 Matsunohama, Izumiotsu city, Osaka, 595-0072 Japan
- Business office
3-4-1Technostage, Izumi city, Osaka 594-1144 Japan
- Mitsunaga Iwata
- February 11, 2004
- 10 million yen
- Business purpose
- Various types of industrial machinery and semiconductor-related manufacturing processing equipment
and various plating equipment.And related equipment of design,development, sales.
- MUFG Bank, Ltd. , Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
- Number of Employees
- 12 (Sales：2 Design：2 Engineer：6 Clerical staff：4)
- Main customers
- Dai Nippon Printing Co., Ltd.
- TOPPAN PRINTING CO., LTD.
- SHINKO ELECTRIC INDUSTRIES CO.,LTD
- Hosiden Corporation
- Fujikura Ltd.
- NICHIDEN SEIMITSU KOGYO Co .,Ltd
- KOMATSULITE MFG. CO., LTD.
- ORIENTAL ELECTRO PLATING CORPORATION
- Toray Engineering Co.,Ltd.
- KAWAI Co., Ltd.
- AICHI STEEL Corporation
- MATSUO INDUSTRIES,INC.
- Dynacraft Industries
- Jentech Precision Industrial
- Pomiran Metalization Reserch
- SDI Corporation
- Super Components
- SH Electronics Taiwan
- Rehon Industries
- ASM Pacific Technology
- Dooson industrial
- February, 2004
Accounting department at 2-18-16 Kiyomidai, Kawachinagano city.
Established office and Development Office in Osaka Prefectural Industrial Technology
Research in the Institute at F-202, 2-7-1 Ayumino Izumi city.
Start Various industrial equipment, design of semiconductor-related surface treatment equipment,
development, sales, (including export) business.
- July, 2004
- Capital was increased to 10 million yen.
- October, 2004
- Established a contact office in Penang , Malaysia.
- March, 2005
- Design and manufacture of photo-ED / exposure / development / AG Partial plating equipment.
- October, 2005
- Moved office to Izumi Industrial Promotion Plaza South Bldg. RO202, 3-1-11 Technostage, Izumi city, Osaka
- January, 2015
- Motoi Ueyama was inaugurated as the C.E.O.
- June, 2015
- To start "Detoxification of plating waste by gas decomposition method and development of metal recovery equipment" using Izumi City Manufacturing Subsidy.
- October, 2015
- Motoi Ueyama was inaugurated as the Chairman.
Susumu Baba was inaugurated as the C.E.O.
- November, 2015
- To start "Development of spot resist mask method high precision plating equipment by inkjet printing" using Manufacturing, commerce, and service innovation subsidy.
- February, 2016
- Design and manufacture of spot silver plating equipment for large size lead frames.
- August, 2016
- Moved office to 3-4-1 Technostage, Izumi city, Osaka
- October, 2017
- Mitsunaga Iwata was inaugurated as the Senior Managing Director.
- October, 2019
- Susumu Baba was inaugurated as the Chairman.
Mitsunaga Iwata was inaugurated as the C.E.O.